We use cookies and third-party cookies to gather information in order to improve our services and analyze your browsing habits. If you continue to browse, we consider you accept this use. You can get more information, or how to change the settings, in our Cookie Policy

Salou.com
Leisure, tourism and weekend
Arrival & transport Arrival & transport
Hotels and Aparthotels Hotels and Aparthotels
Apartments to rent Apartments to rent
Camping Camping
Beaches and nudist beaches Beaches and nudist beaches
Food and Drink Food and Drink
Discover Salou Discover Salou
PortAventura and more PortAventura and more
Shopping and Services Shopping and Services
The Night The Night
Tours and excursions Tours and excursions

Salou / News / Art

Salou leads hotel occupancy in the Costa Dorada

Salou leads hotel occupancy in the Costa Dorada

Salou. Costa Dorada. With occupancy rates of 95% (hotels, campsites and apartments) Salou has closed the first half of August with three data points over the same period last year. Thus, according to the report of the Observatory of the Foundation for Tourism Studies of the Costa Dorada one of the most important data is that the overall bedding offered at hotels they have reached 97% occupancy, so Salou has established itself as a leader in the Costa Dorada. In the case of the apartment occupancy rate has consolidated to 89%. This data confirms the good tourist season and exceeded the values ​​of this last July, when employment stood at 84%. By origin and global data, Salou 1 to August 15 has been recorded for 44% of Spanish tourism while the remaining 56% is foreign. In this regard, the Observatory report details and confirm an upward trend with an increase of Russian tourists to the first half of August has reached a figure of 26% of visitors in hotels in Caucasians, while in same time last year the figure was ten points lower. The same report also noted a remarkable increase of French tourists in Salou who has reached 21% occupancy for hotels in the first half, well above the 16% recorded in the same half of August 2010. The British and Irish tourists also get a good amount of presence to 27%. As Councillor for Tourism of Salou, Benet Presas "data from the first half they serve to confirm us about the increase in employment last year and the trend already signed up to various factors, including strategies set by the Tourism Promotion Board and other competent authorities and the good positioning of Salou in the international market. " He also added with regard to market "was not a surprise increase in tourism since Russian was scheduled flights increased 75 to a hundred and this has had a good response with a rising behavior sector. " For the mayor of Salou, Pere Granados, "we are living a historic moment as the crisis plan has succeeded everywhere Salou employment levels not seen since 2007".



Tags: costa dorada, salou, painting, sculpture, exhibitions, museums
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION BY EMAIL
* Name and Surname * Question
Telephone
* Email
*I accept the Conditions of Use
*
Return
Booking hotels
+ Salou.com